Register yourself for a Mother’s Day Classic walk or run near you.
Mother's Day Classic teams
The Mother’s Day Classic is all about coming together as a community and enjoying the festive spirit of the day while doing something worthwhile for breast cancer. Why not get some friends, family or colleagues together to join you at the Mother’s Day Classic this year?
Perhaps get your fitness group to set the event as your goal; your family to do something fun and meaningful for Mum on Mother’s Day; your colleagues at work to do something together and build morale; or a group of friends to support someone touched by breast cancer.
Everyone’s reason for being involved in the Mother’s Day Classic is different but the day can be even more fun if there is a group of you pounding the pavement together.
How to create or join a team
In registration choose to create or join a team.Learn more
Recruit others to join your team and start training / fundraising!
Fundraising as part of a team can be fun and a great way to include everyone in supporting a great cause. If you are part of a corporate team then there are many ways your company can show their support.
EASY WAYS TO START YOUR SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISING:
- Ask your company to match fundraising for the whole team
- Ask your CEO or a senior executive to lead the way by participating in the Corporate Challenge
- Set a team goal and ask all team members to contribute. If you have a team of 20 and you set a goal of $2000 – that is only $100 each! You will raise this in no time.
- Ask team members to share your team fundraising page URL with all their clients, family and friends asking them to donate to the team’s efforts.
There are various awards and prizes for teams as per below. Please note, these award categories differ at each event – please check your specific event page for details.
- Trophy for the largest Community and Sporting group team
- Trophy for the largest Companies, Departments and Agencies team
- Trophy for the largest Family and Friends team
- Trophy for the largest Gyms Fitness and Wellbeing
- Trophy for the largest School team
- Trophy for the largest Higher Education team