Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist - 10-month maternity cover position
Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Specialist
- 10-month Maternity cover contract, commencing early January 2020
- Full time hours
- Make a difference working on Australia’s largest national breast cancer fundraising event
The Women in Super Mother’s Day Classic (MDC) is an annual fun run and walk raising funds and awareness for breast cancer research. The aim is to deliver a fun, healthy and inspirational community event that brings the community together on Mother’s Day to support and remember those touched by breast cancer. The event is held on Mother’s Day each year, attracting over 100,000 attendees at multiple events around the country
We are currently seeking a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team for a maternity cover role of 10 months. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer and works collaboratively with the Digital Content and Fundraising Specialist. This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to have impact for a significant cause, working across a full event campaign from launch to post event reporting, as part of our small close-knit team.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the development and implementation of the Mother’s Day Classic marketing plan and creative campaign and to drive the delivery of the communications plan through the provision of appropriate messaging and support materials. The role is responsible for print and digital design work for the MDC as well as being responsible for the MDC event website CMS and marketing automation campaign.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualified in marketing and/or graphic design or demonstrated experience working in a similar role for 3+ years.
- Significant experience in digital and print design across a range of communication platforms and types; competent in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of website CMS (WordPress). Basic knowledge of HTML highly regarded.
- Understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce) and email/automation marketing platforms (Autopilot).
- Ability to analyse and report on marketing channels and optimise channels as needed.
- The drive to work quickly and to deadline during a busy campaign period.
- Experience in a fundraising or charity organisation highly regarded.
If you feel that you have the skills, expertise and drive to be successful in this role and join our small close-knit team then please send a detailed covering letter clearly outlining why this is the role for you along with your resume to [email protected]
Early January to Mid-October 2020.
Please note that while we will acknowledge each application, only those candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted in person. We appreciate your understanding.