Mother’s Day Classic Local Volunteers
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!
Would you like to expand your professional development as you help to raise funds & awareness for breast cancer research?
We’re on the lookout for passionate individuals to join our volunteer organising committees in every state and territory across Australia.
Committee members work across different areas such as recruiting participants, volunteers and sponsors to the event, or organising vendors and PR opportunities.
It’s a wonderful opportunity to grow your skills for a very worthy cause.
As a volunteer committee member, you will;
- Learn valuable job and leadership skills such as event management, communication, partnership, fundraising and volunteering
- Expand your professional network through working with a range of other industry and non-industry peers and companies
- Raise your profile within your own organisation and your profession
- Strengthen ties to your local community
- Make an impact and help raise funds for breast cancer research