Become a Partner
Partner with Australia’s most inspirational, cause-driven community event.
Australia’s largest breast cancer research walk/run event
Australia’s leading event on Mother’s Day
Donated nearly $38 million to NBCF
One of the first physical events to pivot to virtual in 2020
Partnering with the Mother’s Day Classic offers you the opportunity to associate your brand with Australia’s largest breast cancer research walk/run event.
- Digital Engagement
- Participant Engagement
- Staff Engagement
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Partner with MDC in 2021
In 2020, COVID-19 drove a pioneering shift for the Mother’s Day Classic as the event transformed overnight to a dynamic digital mass participation community event. MDC Local in 2021 will build on this success and innovation by bringing the community together in new and amazing ways.
While the landscape has changed as a result of COVID-19, MDC’s objectives remain the same.
- Unite and inspire the community on and in the lead up to Mother’s Day
- Celebrate and remember those touched by breast cancer
- Raise funds for life-saving breast cancer research
- Create a fun, innovative and engaging event experience
- Diversify and grow MDC audience