Volunteer Organising Committees
Join a state committee to help organise the Mother's Day Classic event in one of Major Event locations - Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Geelong, Paramatta, Gold Coast, Canberra, Hobart, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin.
Make a unique contribution.
Join a volunteer-run organising committee.
Working alongside our best-in-class, innovative event management organisations, committees engage with local communities to recruit plenty of on-the-day volunteers, boost event participation and create a memorable and fun experience.
The role of a volunteer committee member is an important yet rewarding one.
- Learn valuable job and leadership skills
- Expand your professional networks
- Raise your profiles within your own organisation and profession
- Strengthen ties to your local community
- Make an impact
Your experience as a committee member:
- Members meet regularly from October until event day, for approximately 1 hour. Meeting dates are set well in advance, and attendance can by in-person and/or online.
- Members willingly participate and provide input to meetings, bringing their ideas and experiences to the group to help grow their event and ensure it’s enjoyable for the community.
- Members are required to work between meetings on small, achievable, and realistic tasks that help meet the above objectives, meaning ideal time commitment is somewhere between 5 and 10 hours per month.
Here's the steps to get started
MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY