Our Community Ambassadors are an amazing group of people. Not only do they fundraise for the Mother’s Day Classic but they kindly share their stories with us and the media.
It is humbling for the MDC team to work with such caring and amazing people. For many of them they are either going through breast cancer or remembering a loved one lost and often, when they could be forgiven for thinking of themselves, they think of others.
If you have a story, or would like to become one of our treasured Community Ambassadors please express your interest via an email to [email protected]
Our Community Ambassadors help in the following ways:
- Share why they’re passionate about the MDC
- Promote the MDC through their social networks
- Speak at events or local media leading up to the MDC
- Fundraise or promote others to fundraise
- Get involved at an event on Mother’s Day