The Women in Super Mother’s Day Classic fun run and walk launches MDC VIRTUAL 2020!
Unprecedented times require innovative solutions.
Have fun, get active and help us raise funds online for vital breast cancer research.Raising vital funds for breast cancer research and celebrating the lives of those touched by breast cancer is at the heart of what we do. In these uncertain times, that purpose is more important than ever.
Our priority is protecting the health of our loyal Mother’s Day Classic supporters and the many vulnerable in our community impacted by breast cancer. In light of the WHO’s pandemic declaration and the government ban on mass public gatherings, the Mother’s Day Classic Foundation has made the decision that all MDC events in 2020 will be held virtually rather than physically. This relates to both major and regional events in up to 100 locations across Australia.
We are very pleased to today launch the Mother’s Day Classic Virtual 2020, an interactive event experience inviting all Australians to be part of something bigger and show how they plan to make Mother’s Day mean more in whatever way they can. Register today and you’ll be part of a virtual on-line community, ensuring that the Mother’s Day Classic family remains connected in these uncertain times.
We challenge participants to walk or run 4km or 8km – anytime, anywhere, in your living room, at the local park or even in your backyard – on or before Mother’s Day 2020 and be a part of something big!
For $25 you can register for MDC Virtual 2020 Registration which includes:
- Access to your exclusive virtual page with inspiring community and fundraising content, fun photo competition and fitness videos.
- A series of exclusive wellness tips and tutorials, pilates and yoga classes, sponsor prizes and giveaways and a fun kids activity zone – something for everyone!
- The opportunity to be part of a virtual online community, ensuring that the Mother’s Day Classic family remains connected in these uncertain times.
- The challenge to walk or run 4km – anytime, anywhere, in your living room, at the local park or even in your backyard – on or before Mother’s Day 2020.
For $45 you can register for MDC Virtual Plus which includes your virtual registration PLUS:
- A race bib;
- 2020 Mother’s Day Classic Medallion;
- Postage to your registered address;
- That special feeling when a package arrives in the mail! (woo hoo!)
We’ll make every effort to get your pack to you as soon as possible, however, as Australia Post delivery times may be longer in the current circumstances, please note that your pack may arrive after Mother’s Day. Either way, don’t miss out on receiving your 2020 medallion!
All existing registrations will be automatically transferred to MDC Virtual 2020.
If you have a child registration, then you will receive the Race Pack – so all kids will receive a bib, medallion, and tribute card.
No matter where you are – you can Make Mother’s Day mean more.
Register online now for MDC Virtual 2020 and together we can stop breast cancer.