In 2024, golf clubs across Australia will be teeing off for breast and ovarian cancer research. There are many ways you and your club can get involved, whether it’s participating in the Mother’s Day Classic or holding a dedicated day to fundraise for breast and ovarian cancer research.
We invite you to join in the fun and help us put a stop to breast and ovarian cancer.
Get involved in the Mother’s Day Classic
Every Mother’s Day, participants from all corners of the country come together to walk or run.
Community groups and sporting teams are such a pivotal part of the Mother’s Day Classic. There are plenty of ways your golf club can get involved. You can register a team to walk or run at a Mother’s Day Classic event or host a golf day and tee off for breast and ovarian cancer research at your club!
Tee off for breast and ovarian cancer research
In the lead up to Mother’s Day, you can get involved by teeing off for breast and ovarian cancer research!
- Nominate a golf day to dedicate to your MDC fundraiser
- Encourage your members to get into the spirit by dressing up in pink
- You can donate everyone’s entry fee to the Mother’s Day Classic Foundation
- Host a luncheon or morning tea with a raffle to raise funds on the day
- Run a putting competition or a best dressed competition!
- Collect prizes through sponsorship from local businesses
If you are fundraising for the Mother’s Day Classic Foundation, please complete an authority to fundraise form here.
Resources and support
The Mother’s Day Classic team are here to help you every step of the way! We can provide ambassadors to speak at your event, and resources to help you spread the word.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org